24-7 Limos Terms & Conditions
1. Agreed Price, Deposits, Cancellation and Balances:
a. Agreed Price: The Agreed Price is the amount agreed between 24-7 Limos and you the Customer, based on and is limited to the Instructions given as set out in the Requirements area overleaf. Changes following on from this booking that you may want/like to make will be subject to our ability to accommodate those changes and may be subject to further cost(s).
b. Deposits: All bookings made are confirmed by way of an advance deposit. Normally, a deposit of £50 is required and this is payable via a credit or debit card. For weddings and other special events an advance deposit of £100 is required. This is Non-refundable
c. Cancellation: Should you cancel the vehicle(s) that is/are required the deposit will be deemed non-refundable and in the event of a cancellation up to 14 day before the date of 100% is payable. On Proms, weddings and sporting events or where the vehicle is hired out for a block amount of time over two hours. cancellation up to 28 days before date of hire, 100% is payable.
d. Balance: Balances due are payable in cash at the time and place of the first pick-up. Credit and Debit cards are NOT accepted on the date of hire. If the balance is cleared in advance by credit/debit card there is a £10 administration charge.
e. Amendments: Any outstanding information is requested within 7 days of booking. When all information has been confirmed 24-7 limos allows you to make one amendment any further amendments will occur a £15.00 amendment fee.
2. Grace Period: 24-7 Limos strives always to be at all pickup point(s) in advance of the time(s) agreed. However, there may be causes that may from time to time occasionally prevent us from meeting these aims such as inclement weather; road traffic accidents; road resurfacing and suchlike events outside our control. Reasonably therefore we need to have under these circumstances to build into our schedule(s) a period of up to 30 (thirty) minutes grace. In any event a grace period is invoked, in whole or in part, the time of adjusted time(s) will be made up during or after the period of hire, schedules permitting.
3. Damages: Damages, subsequently cost(s) of repair(s) of such damage(s) to the limousine(s) hired as used by you the Customer and/or your guests howsoever caused is your responsibility. Additionally, in the event that one of the party is sick/soil in the limousine we will charge £500 to make good the vehicle.
4. Overtime: Overtime charges will be applied if the customer is not inside the vehicle within 15 (fifteen) minutes of any agreed times. Overtime will also be applied, should you exceed the time set out in the Requirements End Box. Under this agreement the overtime rate per hour or part thereof shall be as that as is noted in the box titled Per Vehicle Overtime Rate. Extra drops or pickups that are not pre booked with the office will be charged at the hourly overtime rate. Overtime is not a given.
5. Lost Property: 24-7 Limos takes no responsibility under any circumstances for property lost, left or assumed left at any time in the vehicle(s).
6. Breakdown: 24-7 Limos makes every effort to maintain its fleet as often and as thoroughly as it possibly can, 24-7 Limos has therefore made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the limousine(s) is/are in the best and most reliable condition and are thereby fit for the purpose of use. In such event should a mechanical breakdown occur 24-7 Limos cannot therefore be responsible for mechanical breakdown nor for the impact that those unforeseen event(s) might then or thereafter have.
7. Airport Pick Ups: Where 24-7 Limos are retained to collect a customer from arriving flight(s), The customer is required to telephone the chauffeur’s mobile phone or the office on +44(0)1923 449943 so that the chauffeur is able to make his/her way from holding parking facilities at the airport. 24-7 Limos will not be held liable for any delays or inconveniences howsoever caused if any or the whole of the forgoing is not complied with.
8. Vehicle Requested: 24-7 Limos will provide the Vehicle Requested. However, notwithstanding clause 6 above, in the event due to circumstances beyond our control the Vehicle Requested cannot be provided either for the first, the final or other and interim journeys booked we reserve the right and need to provide substitute vehicle(s) of equal or similar standing and capacity.
9. Abuse: 24-7 Limos will not tolerate any kind of abuse towards the drivers from passengers. If this situation arises then it is down to the drivers’ discretion on whether or not the journey will be terminated.
10. Complaints: 24-7 Limos strives on being able to provide you with the best service possible however should any complaints arise from your journey then we please ask you to contact the office in writing either via post or email within 7 (seven) days and you will receive a response back within 7 (seven) days of receipt.
11. Additional information: In line with the law, 24-7 Limos does not allow any smoking within the vehicles. Eating is also not permitted. It is also down to the customer to provide CD’s and DVD’s or mobile device. Advice given to customers on pick up times, is advice only, and is down to the customer to decide on whether or not they wish to act on the advice given, we accept no responsibility the impact our advice may have on the day/nights events due to unforeseen circumstances.
12. Parking Restrictions: Our drivers are responsible for the limousines and parking charges associated with them of parking therefore they will always try to find a safe drop off location however should the client insist on being dropped off outside a venue against the drivers advice then they will be responsible for any fines incurred.
13: Photography: To aid 24-7 limos in developing website and social media platforms drivers will ask your permission to take photos for this reason, if you do not want this please contact either the office in advance or inform the driver. These will be used on Facebook, Google, You Tube, Linkedin, Pintrest, Instagram and our website ALL names omitted.
At the point where cancellation, amendment fees, overtime or damages arises 24-7 Limos reserves the rights to deduct any payment owing to them from the credit/debit card that is held on the booking form as a way of security.